- Are you looking to stay connected with your workshop community?
- Do you want to reflect on your strengths, develop strategies for success and achieve your full potential as the ‘Authentic.You’?
- Do you want to be supported through the ‘ups and downs’ of fulfilling your purpose and proposition?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, this programme could support you in your purpose. We are offering you a 12-month face-to-face and webinar based group coaching series to build on what you created during the two day Know Your Essence – Show Your Value workshop.
Now that you have the basic outline of what is required to communicate your value with impact, join us for the 'Know Your Essence - Show Your Value Implementation Programme' that enables you to bring it to life through:
- Quarterly afternoon tea networking and development workshops with your workshop community at The Pelham in South Kensington, 12.30-4.30pm on:
30th September 2016, 13th January 2017, 7th April 2017 and 14th July 2017
- A closed online community for mutual support and online coaching with Ishreen
- A monthly 2-hour live webinar to explore topics of critical importance to your growth and development as a female leader.
Programme Investment: £997 + VAT
What your investment provides:
Quarterly afternoon tea catch-ups with Ishreen and women from your 2-day workshop:
Connect: Stay connected with the women who shared your journey of discovery
Support: Support and be supported by women who stand for your success
Nourish: Nourish your plan – celebrate your successes, fuel what is missing with new insights and action
Monthly webinars led by Ishreen with a wider global community of women to explore topics of critical importance to your growth and development as a female leader
Focus: You will focus on what makes the biggest impact for you at work
Clarity: You will get clarity on the value you add and how to communicate that
Results: You will take a goal-focused approach to producing breakthrough
results for yourself and your organisation
These webinars will cover what is current at work for the wider global community of women on the ‘Pledge for Parity online programme. We will blend knowledge sharing with ‘live coaching’ whilst working through the tools and exercises in Ishreen’s new book: Authentic.You – Women Win@Work.
Private Online Global Coaching Community
Access: Ishreen will respond daily within this group with immediate
Contribute: Share your experience, skills and expertise with women at different stages in their career
Network: Connect to share a coffee in your city or meet when you travel
abroad, allowing you to access different cultures and talents from around the world.