Explorer of Equality Diversity and Inclusion
WHY EXPLORER OF EQUALITY DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION FOR ME?
- Do you know what makes you different and valued?
- Are you achieving everything you want to at work?
- Do you have the right strategies, tools and mindset required for success?
If you are dealing with some of these challenges, our Explorer Membership could be just what you are looking for.
As an Explorer Member, you will join our monthly Strategy & Tools conversations and master skills that are critical toyour success for a very affordable investment in your future progress.
You will gain new approaches and mindset techniques to:
- Deal effectively with conflict, and imposter syndrome
- Refine and clarify your vision, values, passion and priorities
- Develop your unique value proposition: what you have to offer that is different, sought after - and may have been hidden before
- Increase your Executive Presence
It was a very different way of thinking for me, but one that has really clarified things for me and has given me tools I will continue to use in the future. I focused on ‘who I am’ and my essence – I feel really confident about it now. …Becca – Senior Manager, PR Agency
MEMBERSHIP OF THE AUTHENTICYOU COMMUNITY PROVIDES A SAFE & PRIVATE FORUM FOR YOU TO SPEAK AND BE HEARD.
It also provides a place where you can develop your skills through 4 x 12 week courses on an ongoing basis. More information on these course below.
These courses will run consecutively through webinar based ‘Strategy & Tools Calls’ and are open to all members.
In addition, our Champion and Pioneer Members benefit from: live Q&A, online resources and a private membership community. It will provide you with ongoing guided self-development that is practical, applied to what you are dealing with and produces results.
Each course consists of:
– 3 Live Strategy & Tools Calls per course which take place on the first Monday of each month. The webinars are recorded and available to Advocate, Champion and Pioneer members in case you can’t make it live.
Advocate Members also benefit from:
– supplementary online resources and communications to support the topic
If you are committed to success in your career and are looking for a way to find that ‘hidden’ knowledge…why not join us?
WHY I CREATED THE AUTHENTICYOU COMMUNITY
Do you want to progress in your career but find that you are stuck because you are not sure how to handle certain situations?
- Do you find your direct approach gets you into trouble? OR does your tendency to avoid conflict get in the way of your progress?
- Do the conversations you have in your head stop you from taking actions that you know will benefit you?
- Do you hide your difference rather than celebrate and communicate the positive contribution it makes?
Many of the people I meet with in my work say they face these challenges, and it is becoming clear that they have to invest in themselves if they are to progress at the rate they are capable of.
I am Ishreen Bradley – founder of Equality Pioneers, and my passion in life is that everyone gets a fair crack at success in their careers.
This requires awareness about certain ways of working and communicating in large organisations.
Such insights about ways of working are widely understood by the ‘mainstream’, but if you are on the edges…and maybe slightly different from the ‘mainstream’, you may find that these ways of thinking and working can feel somewhat alien. You get a sense that success depends on more than working hard, being a good person and following the published operating procedures…but there is just something you can’t put your finger on.
As a professional community, we need a way to open these ‘hidden’ practices up to everyone – no matter what their difference – whether you are a South Asian Single Mother…or a Jewish South African gay man…or another specific group that you self-identify with,
…there needs to be a place where you can access the skills that seem natural to the ‘mainstream’
…a safe place where you can have confidential conversations with people like you.
That is why I created the ‘AuthenticYou Community’
There are no reviews yet.