AuthenticYou Advocate for Equality Diversity and Inclusion
Why AuthenticYou Advocate For Me?
- Do you know what makes you different and valuable?
- Are you achieving everything you want to at work?
- Do you have access to a community that provides insightful coaching conversations to enable your progress?
AuthenticYou Advocate Membership gives you access to resources that will fully enable you to be your authentic self at work whilst achieving success and happiness.
As an Advocate member you can:
- Join our monthly Strategy & Tools Calls to gain new approaches and mindset techniques to:
- Deal effectively with conflict, and imposter syndrome
- Refine and clarify your vision, values, passion and priorities
- Develop your unique value proposition: what you have to offer that is different, sought after - and may have been hidden before
- Connect with our Online Community Hub for:
- A monthly group coaching call that builds on and deepens your learning from the strategy and tools call
- Access recordings of the calls you were not able to join in byte-size chunks that you can watch when you have 5-15 minutes to spare
- Tuesday tips to expand your knowledge of the strategies and tools we practice
- Friday fun for an inspirational/humorous look at our topic
- Blogs, Vlogs, White Papers, eBooks and Knowledge Nuggets,
- Forums - in more granular and intersectional groupings especially relevant to more specific blends of protected characteristics such as: 'South Asian Single Mothers', 'Gay South African Jews'
- Invitation to International Parity at Work Day which is probably the most motivating and uplifting start to the year!
MEMBERSHIP OF THE AUTHENTICYOU COMMUNITY PROVIDES A SAFE & PRIVATE FORUM FOR YOU TO SPEAK AND BE HEARD.
It also provides a place where you can develop your skills through 4 x 12 week courses on an ongoing basis. More information on these course below.
These courses run consecutively through webinar based ‘Strategy & Tools Calls’ and are open to all members.
Each course consists of:
– 3 Live Strategy & Tools Calls per course which take place on the first Monday of each month. The webinars are recorded and available to Advocate and Champion members in case you can’t make it live.
– supplementary online resources and communications to support the topic
If you are committed to success in your career and are looking for a way to find that ‘hidden’ knowledge…why not join our community?